Indonesia govt reveals its plans and showcases its best
Returning for the fourth year, FutureGov Forum Indonesia features an impressive line-up of the great and the good of Indonesian public administration, drawing together the members of FutureGov magazine’s reader community in the country to share their perspectives on public sector transformation – and achieving implementation success in Southeast Asia’s largest country. Three of the local heavyweights include:
- Dr Ir Tatang A Taufik, Deputy Field Assessment Technology Policy from the Agency for Assessment and Application for Technology, the first Indonesian agency to use cloud technology will share their experiences and challenges.
- Surabaya Mayor Ir. Tri Rismaharini will share how the city has become the leading municipal administration in the country for local service delivery.
- Ir Zainal Hasibuan, Executive Vice Chairman of Indonesia ICT Council, has been actively involved in many of the nation’s flagship projects. He will discuss how Indonesian government can make delivery service more efficient.
Bringing international perspectives to the conversation are public sector end-users who will be sharing details on their key initiatives from around the region. These include:
- HE Dr Ali Al-Khouri, Director General, Emirates Identity Authority, United Arab Emirates
- Ali Saleh Al-Soma, Director General, Ministry of Communication and IT, Saudi Arabia
- Azlina Azman, CIO, Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit, Malaysia
- Marsineh Jarmin, Under Secretary, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment Malaysia