The FutureGov Academy provides inhouse and public training courses for government, education and healthcare organisations in the region – and also to companies on the sell-side looking to boost their ability to partner with Asia Pacific’s public sector. In the last few months we have run courses for civil servants in China, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We’re able to provide high quality made-to-measure training solutions because we can leverage eight years of experience of creating valuable content for the members of the FutureGov community, using highly-experienced senior practitioners to lead participants up the learning curve.
Current public training courses include:
- CIO Leadership Masterclass
- E-Government Roadmap
- Winning Government Tenders
- Public Sector Knowledge Management
- User Generated Content in Government
- Constructing Open Data Initiatives
- Social Media & Citizen Engagement
- Social Media & Crisis Communications
- Transport Security Masterclass
- CCTV Optimisation Workshop
Consistent, certified delivery by FutureGov Academy’s world-class faculty of experts is a uniquely convenient and cost-effective means of boosting learning outcomes in your organisation.